- Model NO.: GW9-12
- Structure: Single-column Disconnector
- Operation: Manual
- Movement Mode: Vertical Rotary Type
- Grounding: Single Ground
- Run: Vertical Rotation
- Structure of Operating: Manual
- Material: Silicon Rubber
- HS Code: 85353090
- Type: High-voltage
- Installation: Outdoor High-voltage
- Grounding Mode: Grounding
- Number of Poles: Three Pole
- Series: Three
- Switching Mode: Single Throw-in
- Certification: ISO, CE, IS9001
- Origin: Zhejiang
1) This product is a three-phase line system for single-phase application, simple structure, economical and convenient.
2) This product is a single fracture vertical open structure, single pole isolation switch pillar insulator installed in the respective chassis, the main base, pillar insulator, the main conductive circuit part, self-locking device and other components. The use of knife-type structure of sub-closing is to achieve cutting and closing lines. Each phase piece consists of two conductive inserts, the compression spring on both sides of the blade, adjust the height of the spring can get the contact pressure required to switch the knife. Switch off when the use of insulated hook bar operating mechanism part, the knife has a self-locking device.
1) When the disconnector is disengaged, the insulation hook is used to lock the hook of the disconnector, pull the hook to the opening direction, unfasten the self-locking device and drive the connected conductive plate to realize the opening action , Closed by the insulation hook rods to withstand the isolation switch hook to drive the rotation of the shaft, so that the connected conductive plate to the closing position, then self-locking device to talk about the isolation switch locked in the closing position.
2) This type of isolation switch can be installed in the pillars, walls, ceilings, cross frame or metal frame, can also be installed, ramp loading, but the installation position should be turned when the knife is turned to the bottom.
Maximum operating voltage
|Power frequency withstand voltage, 1 min||to ground||KV||40||40|
Lighting impulse withstand voltage
Rated 4s thermal stability current
Rated dynamic current (peak)