Polymeric Porcelain Lightening Metal-Oxide Surge Arrester
|FOB Price:||US $5-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $5-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YH10WX-108/281
- Structure: Zinc Oxide Arrester
- Application: AC/DC System
- Operation Voltage: High Voltage
- Material: Polymer or Porcelain
- Brand: Powey
- Mcov: 84kv
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Qingdao, China(Mainland)
- Type: Power Source Arrester
- Installation: Parallel Arrester
- Size: Meidum
- Shape: Gyro Type
- Certification: ISO9001
- Rated Voltage: 110kv
- Trademark: None
- Specification: polymer or porcelain
- HS Code: 85354000
This SPI distribution materials specification describes the minimum technical requirements for design, materials, manufacturing, testing, inspection, delivery and performance requirement for surge arresters for 13.8KV and 33KV to be used in the overhead distribution system.
2. Service conditions
1) Surge arrester shall be suitable for operation under the service conditions as per SPI latest of General Specification.
2) The surge arresters and its fittings shall withstand the effect of direct solar radiation at their installed locations. The temperature of exposed surfaces shall be regarded as 75ºC plus the effect of internal heating.
3) All locations are subject to sand storms and arresters shall therefore be designed to prevent ingress/deposit of sand over the outer and inner surface of surge arresters.
3. System conditions
The surge arresters shall be suitable for installation in a system of the given characteristics in technical specification.
4. Mounting arrangement:
Mounting arrangement shall be vertical or horizontal. NEMA type mounting brackets shall be provided to facilitate mounting of arresters on angle or channel iron type cross arms.
5. Insulator details:
All the insulator shall have the rated withstand voltage given in technical specification. Creepage distance is based on nominal line-to-line voltage and shall be 25/40mm/KV minimum for dry and wet areas respectively. Insulator sheds shall be designed to minimize trapping of contamination. It can either be made of polymer or porcelain having glazed brown or gray color. The polymer should be "Silicon rubber housing made by direct molding method".
6, Technical parameters:
Rated voltage:110KV Maximum continuous operating voltage (MCOV) :84KV
Nominal discharge current :10KA Country of origin :QINGDAO,CHINA