- Model NO.: ACSR
- Voltage: High Voltage Cable
- Insulation Material: Bare
- Wire Core Material: Steel
- Model: A1/Steel-16
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Application: Overhead, Power Station
- Current: AC Cable
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Certification: ISO
- Specification: Number of wires: AL: 6, St: 1
- HS Code: 7614100000
All Aluminum Conductor(AAC)& Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced(ACSR))for ASTM (AAC, ACCR, AAAC, ACSR) Generally Confirming to IS 398 (Part-I, II, IV), IEC-228
(AAAC) Conductor as per ASTM-B-399-1992
(AAAC) Conductor as per BS-3242-1970
(AAAC) Conductor IS: 398-IV-1994
(ACSR) as per ASTM-B-233-1992
(AAC) as per BS-215-1-1970
(AAC) as per IS-398-1: 1976
(AAC) as per ASTM-B-231-1990
(ACSR) as per IS: 398-II: 1976 & IS: 398-V: 1992
(AACSR) as per IEC-1089-1191
AAC(All aluminum conductor) are suited for overhead power line.
We can supply this conductor according to different recognized standards, such as IEC61089, BS215, BS EN 50182: 2001, STM B231, CSA C49, DIN480201, JIS C3109, customer special specification also can be satisfied.
ACSR or ACSR cable or ACSR conductor used for Overhead electrical distribution and transmission lines for distributing power
Used as bare overhead transmission cable and as primary and secondary distribution cable. ACSR offers optimal strength for line design. Variable steel core stranding enables desired strength to be achieved without sacrificing ampacity.
Aluminum alloy 1350-H-19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel core. Core wire for ACSR is available with class A, B, or C galvanizing; ""aluminized"" aluminum coated (AZ); Or aluminum-clad (AW). Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the corer or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
ACSR bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
- Minimum conductivity: 61.2%
- Nice corrosion-resistant
- With 1350-H19 aluminum wires
- IACS low breaking strength and high creep values
- Maximum conductivity per weight among all bare overheadconductors
- Recommended for where high current transfer required in shortspans making
- Ideal for urban areas
- ASTM B231, BS 215, CSA C49, DIN 48201 and IEC 61089
- All aluminum conductors: AAC ASTM B 231
- All aluminum conductors: AAC BS 215 part 1
- All aluminum conductors: AAC BS EN 50182
- All aluminum conductors: AAC IEC 61089
- All aluminum conductors: AAC DIN 48201
- Aluminum conductor steel reinforce: ASCR ASTM B 232
- Aluminum conductor steel reinforce: ASCR BS 215 part 2
- Aluminum conductor steel reinforce: ASCR BS EN 50182
- Aluminum conductor steel reinforce: ASCR IEC 61089
- Aluminum conductor steel reinforce: ASCR DIN 48204
- Bare all aluminu
We are engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing services of rigging, vessel and container fittings, electric power fittings, and high and low voltage transmission and distribution line fittings. We have been equipped all kinds of forging machines, casting machines, punching machines, lathes and drilling machines. "Quality and Service" is our top belief. Our products have been exported to Asia, America and Africa for many years. Most of our friends and customers are satisfied with our quality and services, on the basis of which, long-term friendships have been established.
Being ISO9001: 2008 certified and with permits for all products, we produce all products according to relative International Standards and customers' requirements.
You and your esteemed company are welcomed to visit us. Our best services, famous Qingdao beach sightseeing and delicious seafood are waiting for your presence.