- Type: Bare
- Application: Overhead
- Trademark: Powery
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Aluminum
- Origin: Qingdao, China
1) Standard: ASTM B231/BS215-1/DIN48201/IEC61089
2) Voltage: Up to 500kV
3) Ranging: 16 to 800sq
AAC (All Aluminum Conductor)
1) Standard: IEC61089, BS215-1, ASTM B231, DIN48201
2) The permissible long-time operating temperature for aerial conduct is 70.
3) Struture: AAC are composed by bare concentric-lay-stranded aluminum wires with a straight round central aluminum wire surrounded by one or more layers of helically layed aluminum wires
4) Product Performance: The rated tensile strength of AAC is denoted with the result of total cross-section of all aluminum conductors multiplied by min. Tensile of corresponding size specified in the standard for aluminum wire.
5) Features and Benefits: AAC Conductor widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels, since they thave such good characteristics as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, low cost for the line, large transmission capacity and are also suitable for laying across rivers and valleys where special geographical features exist.
6) Application: AAC are used in overhead electric power transmission and distribution lines with various grade voltage.
We can also manufacture AAC according to customers special requirements. And we also accept OEM orders with other equivalent standards.
|Structure||Nominal diameter(mm)||Diameter(mm)||Tensile Strength (MPa)|
|1x3||2.9-4.0||6.2-8.6||1270 1370 1470 1570|
|1X7||1.0-4.0||3.0-12||1270 1370 1470 1570|
|1X19||1.0-4.0||5.0-20||1270 1370 1470 1570|
|1x37||1.0-3.0||7.0-21||1270 1370 1470 1570|