Pdtl Copper-Aluminum Wiring Terminals for Transition Connection
|FOB Price:||US $0.01-8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $0.01-8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000 PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PDTL
- Material: Copper-Al
- Character: High Temperature Resistance
- Production Process: Cold Pressing
- Interface Type: None
- Brand: Powery
- Trademark: none
- Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland
- Type: Single Hole Terminals
- Application: Transmission of Electrical Signals
- Species: Terminal
- Shape: Tubular
- Certification: UL, ISO
- MOQ: 1000PCS
- Specification: 16mm2-300mm2
- HS Code: 85389000
1)Materials:The material of aluminium and copper is that of L3 and T2 respectively.
2) Application:Suitable for transition connection of the circular aluminum wires, hemicycle-sector aluminum wires, power supply cables in the distribution equipment and copper terminals of the electrical equipment.
3 Technique of production: The transition section between aluminum and copper is produced by friction welding, no breaking welding.
3) Barrels are supplied capped and filled with jointing compound to avoid oxidation of the aluminum conductor.
4)Advantage:Classic features of strong wield intensity, good nature in electrification, resistent galvanic corrosion and long service life.
5)characteristics:terminal wiring is firm and reliable, flexiable and convenient to use.