- Model NO.: RW3-10/100A
- Type: Expulsion Fuse
- Shape: Silicon Rubber
- Fusing Device: with Holder
- Rated Voltage: 10kv
- Specification: fuse/insulator/holder
- HS Code: 85351000
- Breaking Capacity: High
- Usaga: High Voltage
- Fusing Speed: N
- Material: Silicon Rubber
- Application: Outdoor
- Origin: Zhejiang
Fuse cutout is a switch equipment that when the current exceeds the specified value after a period of time, with its own heat generated melting and breaking circuit. Mainly used in series for high voltage transmission lines, capacitors, voltage transformers and voltage transformers and other electrical equipment overload and short circuit protection.
The structure generally includes a fuse tube, a contact conductive portion, a support insulator and a base.
Operating principle for cut out fuse cutout:
melt pipe at both ends of the movable contact by relying on the melt tightening, the upper contact will be pushed into the "duckbill" protruding part of the phosphorous copper sheet made of static contact on the top of the move Contact, so the fuse tube firmly is caught in the "duckbill" . When the short-circuit current through the circuit to melt the melt, the fuse tube of the upper and lower contact to lose the fuse of the tightening force in the fuse itself and the upper and lower static contact spring under the action of the tube quickly fall , So that the circuit is broken, remove the fault line or fault equipment.
Rated voltage: 10kV
Rated current: 100A
Breaking current: 6300A
Power frequency withstand voltage(Dry):42kV
Power frequency withstand voltage(Moisture):34kV
Material of insulator: silicon rubber
1)The fuse should be installed tightly when the melt tension (the fuse body is about 24.5N of the tension), otherwise easily lead to contact heat.
2)Fuse installed in the crossarm should be solid and reliable, can not have any shaking or shaking phenomenon.
3) The melting tube should have an angle of 25 ° ± 2 °, so that the fuse melt the fuse tube to rely on its own weight quickly fall.
4) Fuse should be installed in the vertical distance from the ground of not less than 4m on the cross arm, if installed in the distribution transformer above, with the distribution of the outermost contours to maintain a horizontal distance of 0.5m above, in case of melting Causing other accidents.
5) The length of the fuse tube should be adjusted to moderate, requiring the closure mouth after the closuring can be more than two-thirds of the contact length, so as to avoid the occurrence of self-drop in the operation of the malfunction, To prevent the fuse is melt while the fuse tube can not fall in time.
6) The melt used must be the standard product of the regular manufacturer, and has a certain mechanical strength, the general requirements of the melt can withstand at least more than 147N of tension.
7) 10kV drop fuse installed in the outdoors, requiring interphase distance greater than 70cm.